HOW TO ADD SOCIAL WALL TO A FACEBOOK PAGE
Facebook Pages is another great marketing tool for your business and if you wanted to display your Social Wall on your Facebook Page then we have a solution for you. Adding Social Wall to your Facebook Page is definitely another great way to further engage with your visitors and also stand out from your competitors so make sure you do this now! Have a look at our Facebook Page to get an idea of how it works: https://www.facebook.com/socialwallau/app/190322544333196/ – make sure to click on the Live Social Wall Tab.
Here are the steps on how to add Social Wall to a Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook page and on the search bar enter “Static HTML: iframe tabs” or visit this link https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus
- Click the “Add Static HTML to a Page” button
- Select the Facebook Page you would like to add the Social Wall
- Add the Social Wall iframe code into the index.html page like below. Make sure you set the correct width and height (best 800 x 800) of the Social Wall on both the iframe code and in the Social Wall dashboard.
- Click on Save & Publish
- Click on View on Facebook to make sure it looks correct
- The default name on the Tab is by default Welcome. To change this click on Setting
- Click on Apps
- Look for Static HTML: iframe tabs Click on Edit Settings
- Enter the custom Name tab e.g Live Social Wall
- Then you will see the new Tab name on your Facebook Page
That’s it. Your fans and visitors will now be able to access your Social Wall on your Facebook Page. If you want to add the same Social Wall to another digital platform then make sure you have a read of our other HOW TO articles.