How to embed a Social Wall on your website
We’ve made the process of adding a Social Wall to your website really simple. It’s a x step process and here are the instructions:
1. Login to your Social Wall account
2. Setup your Social Media profiles. Here’s 3 examples (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
3. Once you have setup you profiles make sure you enable them in the General Tab. You can also set the width, height and whether you want to Auto scroll your Social Wall.
Make sure to press the Submit button to Save.
4. Now the important step is to click on the User tab and copy the iFrame code by pressing the COPY button.
5. Now all you have to do is paste the code into your HTML website page. Here’s an example:
You can download the above example file here: Download Social Wall HTML Example