INSTAGRAM TIP: USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON YOUR MOBILE APP
For those of you who manage multiple Instagram accounts, did you know you can easily add and then switch between accounts in your Instagram mobile app?
You can basically add up to 5 Instagram accounts (your personal one, your business account, your other business account, your partners one, etc) and then you can quickly switch between them without having to log in and out. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store. Here’s the instructions on how to add multiple accounts on Android which the instructions should also be applicable to iOS:
- Login to the Instagram App
- On the top right hand corner press on the setting button
- Scroll down and tap on the Add Account Button
- Enter your Instagram username and password
- Then to switch press on the profile icon at the bottom right hand corner
- On the top left hand corner you will see your username with a drop down arrow icon
- Tap on the username and select your account to switch to, or keep adding another account
That it! For those of you who manage multiple Instagram accounts (business and personal) and found this tip useful, please share it with others. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive more useful tips.