SOCIAL WALL DEMO ON MACOS
We just developed another quick Social Wall demo for the MacOS. Our main aim is to show you how versatile and easy it is to use our Social Wall on any digital platform. So far we’ve created demos for the MacOS, iOS, Android, Chrome Extension and there will be many more to come. We also plan to add additional features to these demos so that our clients can also benefit from the apps we develop. So subscribe or like our pages to stay connected and up to date with what we are doing.
Here are the instructions to download and test the MacOS Social Wall demo. We plan to add this to the iTunes App Store eventually but in the meantime you can directly download it here from our website:
- Click on the link below to download the MacOS file
- Extract the zip file so that you have the’ Social Wall Demo.app’ file
- Double click on the ‘Social Wall Demo.app’
- NOTE: Depending on your Security and Privacy settings you may be prompted with a message “Social Wall demo” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. To fix this just change the Security setting.
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on the Unlock button
- Enter your password
- Click on Anywhere and then confirm by clicking on Allow From Anywhere.