Social Wall Moderation
Displaying your social posts on your digital wall is easy with our Social Wall platform. Filtering or moderating what posts are displayed on the Social Wall is even easier. Moderating posts is important when using hashtags on your Social Wall as you don’t want to display posts that may offend your viewers. Follow these steps to use the moderation feature:
1. Login to your Social Wall account
2. Click on the Words Blacklist in the dashboard
3. Enter the words that you want to filter from your Social Wall. For example if you don’t want to display posts that have the word socialwall then add this to the list. To filter posts based on multiple words use commas e.g socialwall, socialmedia. You can also use the wildcard option to filter based on a certain strings e.g social* will filter posts that have the word socialmedia, socialwall. Remember to click on Submit to save the list.
4. Test by clicking on Preview on the User Dashboard tab.
5. By default, when we create a new account our Social Wall system automatically includes several rude or inappropriate words to the list. You can then delete, modify or update accordingly.