Gyms are a perfect location to use Social Media to engage with your members and visitors. Crunch Fitness Australia displayed their custom branding Social Wall on two digital screens located in Parramatta. One was a free standing portable screen that was strategically located at their main entrance whilst the other was an existing screen that was simply displaying Free to Air TV. With the existing screen, we used our Social Wall Stick product that simply plugged into the HDMI port and it automatically displayed the Social Wall. All that was required was a power point and a WiFi connection to the Internet.
As part of the custom branding package, the following features were used:
– the Crunch logo and a background image was displayed when loading the Social Wall
- – Social Media branding displaying the hashtags and the usernames to follow – this encouraged members and visitors to engage with the Crunch
- – announcement messages were displayed at the bottom of the Social Wall
- – colours to match the branding guidelines were used on the Social Wall
- – Custom Posts were used to display important announcement and reminder to members
– the highlighting feature to display single posts was also used to give the WOW affect
- – the marketing team at Crunch was able to use our hashtag moderation feature to filter which member posts to display on the Social Wall.
Check out this video showing how Social Wall was used in the gym.